Thursday 4 January 2018

New book alert: The parrot in my head

My book is out and I'm super excited about it. It's a collection of poems, quotes and general thoughts about topics ranging from love to marriage, friendship, depression, death, hope and a lot more. It's a book I believe everyone can relate to and learn from.

I want to say a special thank you to everyone that has gotten a copy already. The support and feedback is overwhelming. Thank you!

You don't have a copy yet? Kindly place an order on Roving heights and you can be sure the book will be delivered to you in no time. You can also pick up a copy at Booksellers Limited , Jericho, Ibadan or Patabah books.

For e-copy, kindly follow the link below to get it on Okada books-

...and don't forget to drop a review.

For more details, pls drop a comment here or send a DM to me on Instagram (@anusotunde).

Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment