Friday 1 November 2013

I'M FINE



I’m fine-highly misused sentence/expression, you may say.
What do you expect me to say when you ask “how are you?”

I say I’m fine probably because that’s what you expect me to say and because that’s the normal thing to say.

I say I’m fine when I’m really fine and happy

I say I’m fine when it seems like the world is smiling at me

I say I’m fine even when things are not going the way I want them to

I say I’m fine when I’m totally stressed

I say I’m fine when my head aches

I say I’m fine when worry and fear creep in

I say I’m fine when I wish I could turn back the hands of time

I say I’m fine when I’m totally broke

I say I’m fine when life throws stones at me

I say I’m fine when I’m almost giving up on my dreams

I say I’m fine even when it seems my whole world is about to crash before my very own eyes

…because I know these things are temporary and God can never give up on me. Tough situations may not last but tough people do.

You want to know how I’m doing?...I’M FINE J

Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment