Wednesday 6 November 2013

A place like this



Sometimes, I wonder what life would be like if there were no words like side effects and consequences.

Imagine a world where you can do anything and get away with it.

Imagine being in a place where you can eat as much chocolate as you can without worrying about your diet.

Do you ever wonder what the world will be like if diabetes, cancer, heart and kidney problems don't exist?

I think of a place where you can say and do what you want without being judged.

What if there's nothing like pain, sorrow and failure?

I think of a place here where you can get whatever you want without paying a dime because there are no price tags.

Can someone show me a place where money means nothing?

A place where we're all equal and nobody is victimised

Where is that place where bad people don't live to see the good ones die?

Is there a place where everyone thinks of others and not themselves alone?

Imagine a place where we don't have to struggle for anything...

A place with nothing like poverty, unemployment, child molestation, religious crisis, wars, disasters and disease..

I think of a place where I can go to school and learn new things without cramming all the notes my lecturer gives ...

Where I read not only to have a 7point or even manage to get 1 point, but also to understand properly and find it useful when necessary.

I wish something called ASUU strike doesn't exist

Where is that place where love is all that matters?

Where is that place where life is really simpler than ABC

.....just thinking.....

Life, they say is not a bed of roses...true

All the same, let me know when you find a place like this ....i think it will be heaven on earth
 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I know one such place. It's called Utopia but it doesn't exist in the Milky way. LOL. Beautiful write up, reminds me of Sir Thomas Moore's Utopia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! thanks.....wish it exists though. I'll just find the next available flight, train or bus to the place

    ReplyDelete