Monday 29 December 2014

With a grateful heart

Staring into space
I look back and think of this current phase
Blood of gratitude flows through my veins in different ways

For some weeks, rather than asking
I've found myself worshipping and praising
Offering my prayers of Thanksgiving

For the times I felt as if I was going through hell
Gbani Gbani ta n saya, I ran to you and I never fell
You are indeed Emmanuel

I have my flaws and I've not been faithful totally
It's not that I'm the best candidate to enjoy the splendor of your royal majesty
Yet Kabiyesi, you love me unconditionally

Your mercies kept me hale and hearty
For me, you've been strong and mighty
Jehovah Jireh, my pocket was never empty

My blessings are countless
If I were to make a list, it will be endless
El Shaddai, great is thy fsithfulness

I look farther
And I see the next phase brighter
I say thank you for I see ahead, heights that are greater

Wishing you all a happy 2015...status is changing... If you're not thanking God, you're wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment