Wednesday 30 December 2015

My bag of cards

Going through some of my stuff, I saw my bag of cards again. Going through them one after the other, I couldn't help but smile at those beautiful cards with some as old as 12 years. Looking at some of the cards I've received over the years (Birthday, Valentine, Christmas cards), like I do once in a while, I see how the smallest things can mean a lot. I also realised the number of cards declined as the years went by.
 The value of cards have no doubt declined drastically, though many people never cherished them from the start as they feel it's intangible compared to gifts. All the same, cards are lovely pieces that stand the test of time. Yeah, I have collections of gifts (though many have been used and disposed) and there's also the huge collections of good deeds, pictures and memories that are forever in my heart. But somehow, my bag of cards have managed to go everywhere with me.
 Here are some cards in my greeting cards collection😁

Above all, remember anything given or done out of love, whether gifts, someone's presence, time or just a hug, should be appreciated. It shouldn't always be about the price tags.

So here is a big thank you to you all for 2015 and even the previous years. You mean so much to me 😁











No comments:

Post a Comment